Our Ambassador Committee makes a difference!
Ambassador Committee members volunteer their time and energy to support the Athens Area Chamber. They attend events, interact with fellow Chamber members, provide information and answer questions about the Chamber, and serve as an additional resource and communication link between the Chamber and our members.
Ambassador Team Mission
To support the Athens Area Chamber’s mission by helping to grow and maintain a strong membership base, through the innovation and implementation of activities that will support membership recruitment, engagement, and retention.
- Enjoy unsurpassed opportunities to network and make important business contacts.
- Bring recognition to yourself and your business through increased visibility at Chamber programs and events and through acknowledgement in Chamber communications.
- Make a difference in the business community through increased exposure to and participation in Chamber and community initiatives.
- Receive a professionally printed name badge to identify you as an Athens Area Chamber representative while volunteering at events and visiting member businesses.
We are currently accepting applications to complete our 2023 Ambassador Team! Are you ready to make a difference?
Learn more about the expectations of this volunteer position here: 2023 Ambassador Role.
- Melissa Bailes-Jewell, Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Deanna Bragg, OhioMeansJobs – Athens County
- Alysia Brooks, Mathews Insurance
- Angela Carter, PersonellPlus
- Sarah Debroas, Herlihy Moving & Storage
- Myca Haynes Beauvais, Athens Cares Project (United Seniors of Athens County)
- Lester Lytle, Laurels of Athens
- Laurie McKnight, Area 14 Workforce Development Board
- Tiffany Sims, OUCU Financial
- Shawna Stump, State Farm Insurance
Not pictured: Deanna Bragg and Tiffany Sims.