Athens Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards
The Athens Area Chamber of Commerce knows that involved and engaged businesses and individuals make their communities stronger and more dynamic, so at our Annual Dinner Meeting and Awards Gala we recognize members who have made a local impact in the past year.
Call for Nominations for the 2023 Annual Awards are Now Open!
Help us identify the businesses, organizations, and individuals who have worked hard in 2023 to better the Athens Area by filling out the following nomination form. Each of our six awards focuses on a different type of community impact, and you can read more about criteria for each award and see a list of previous winners on our Annual Awards page.
Nominations are due by Thursday, December 14th.
Nominations are quick and easy! You do not need to nominate a business or individual in each category, and you do not need to be a Chamber member to make a nomination. Your name and contact information will only be used if follow-up information is required.
2022 Annual Award Winners
- Distinguished Service Award: Leslie Schaller
- Holzaepfel Economic Growth Award: Stuart’s Opera House
- Jon Sparhawk Small Business Award: Shriver’s Pharmacy & Wellness
- Young Professional of the Year: Mollie Fitzgerald
- Community Support Award: Southern Ohio Copperheads
- Best New Business: 740 Audio