The Athens Area Chamber is excited to announce that we will now be offering two new member benefits! The two new member services will help to meet the needs of members who: do not have a storefront/physical location, want to showcase a new or renovated space, and/or who are hoping to connect with other member businesses for specific purposes. These benefits, along with our new suite of networking opportunities (read more about our 3 new networking opportunities here), will allow us to meet the diverse needs of our membership in more meaningful ways.
Read on for an overview of each service.
Searching for a specific service, to find a local supplier, or to collaborate on a project? Tell us what you need and we’ll act as a liaison and help connect you to the right people.
- Fill out this form to tell us what type of connections you are seeking within our membership.
- Within 3-4 business days of receiving your request, the Chamber will curate a list of members who may meet your needs and send out an email to you and those members introducing you and what you are looking for.
- The Chamber will then provide you with that curated contact list so that you can follow-up with those members.
- Please note: the Chamber will only provide the public contact information that each member provides for their membership directory listing.
If you’d like to have the Athens Area Chamber help connect you to other members, please fill out this form and we will be in touch soon!
Let us introduce you to the community by featuring off your space, team, and some important facts in a 1-minute video.
- The video will include up to 3 images and 3-5 important facts
- The Chamber will produce up to 2 Virtual Introductions a month, and they are on a first come, first serve basis.
- In this pilot year, we are limiting this service to members who have recently either moved to a new space or renovated their existing one.
- This service can also be provided to new members who do not have a brick-and-mortar storefront in lieu of an in-person ribbon cutting.
If you have a new/renovated space and are interested in having the Chamber produce a Virtual Introduction, please fill out this form.